The centre for 108 students is near the east coast of Malaysia, on a small breezy rise surrounded by a plantation. It is about 3 hours drive from the national capital Kuala Lumpur, and just 15 minutes from Kuantan airport. The two halls and a building with 74 airconditioned meditation cells have cool marble floors, high pyramid roofs and provide multi-language facilities. Courses at this centre are organised by Malaysia Vipassana Meditation Society.
- Video of Centre - High res. 178Mb version for computers
- Video of Centre - Low res. version 47Mb for phones/tablets using wifi
- Direction Map to Dhamma Malaya
- Road Transport: Charter Bus, Public Bus, Local Taxi
- Online Ride Share Board - Register your name to request/offer ride to Dhamma Malaya
- Air Transport
- History of the Centre